- Situated in Oromia Region, West Wollega Zone, Nedjo town
- Founded in 1975 to provide short term training for model farmers and assist development agents.
- Nejo became an ATVET college in 2002
- Student population 2014: 551 (66.5% female)
- Currently there are 68 Administrative/Support Staff and 32 Academic Staff at the college.
- Departments: Animal Science, Plant Science, Natural Resource, ICT
The college aspires to be a center of excellence in agricultural transformation and technology transfer by producing middle-low level skilled manpower which is competent in the labor market in the year 2020 among ATVET colleges in the country.
NATVET college strives to provide quality outcome based training; aimed at achieving quality education by providing practical-oriented training to middle and low level agricultural trainees.